Saturday, October 23, 2010

About Me

For my first post I found it fitting to tell you a bit about myself.  My name is Alyssa and I am a 34 year old woman who has been living gluten free for the past 8 years.  I live in a small suburb in Northern California with my husband.  I have truly embraced the gluten free lifestyle and my passion has been finding new products and recipes that help me live my best life, gluten free.  

My goal with this blog is to provide a space where I, and all of you, can share everything and anything having to do with living gluten free.  I plan to update you on new products, recipes, restaurants, tools, tips, and any other information needed to live an amazing and fulfilling life, gluten free.

3 comments:

  1. hello Alyssa- i love the blog. i too am gluten free and feel heaps better living this way. i look forward to collecting and sharing any tips i have, find etc. ~~mcguire

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/blogs/editor/2010/11/fall-in-love-with-the-gluten-free-girl-and-the-chef.html

    thought I would share this with you, I hope that you can read this..Very good page..

    ReplyDelete