Friday, November 26, 2010

Miglet's Gluten Free Cupcake Shop

This weekend I had the pleasure of trying out Miglet's Gluten Free Cupcake Shop in Danville, CA.  I had heard about this new bakery a few weeks ago and when I traveled to the bay area to visit friends, I knew I just had to stop in.  The shop itself was nestled in the nook of a cute shopping plaza and the outside of the shop was quite inviting.


When I walked up to the counter I was amazed at the variety of cupcakes they sell.  On the day that I visited the flavors included pumpkin, snickerdoodle, red velvet, creamy coconut, cookies & cream, strawberry lemonade, mint chip, peanut butter, & double chocolate, just to name a few.  In addition to cupcakes they also sell pies, cookies, muffins, bread, quiche, eclairs, & more.  They also have Vegan options as well as Low Sugars options.

What I love is that Miglet's truly understands that many people who have a gluten sensitivity may also have other food allergies.  Miglet's is extremely accommodating to food sensitivities and allergies and does their best to make you a baked good or special order that suites your individual needs.  Their website states that they are always happy to accommodate dairy, casein, corn, soy, egg, and nut-free orders too!  Check out their website and contact them to place a special order today!

I visited the shop with my girlfriends and their kids.  We purchased a variety of cupcake flavors & cookies and had a cupcake party when we got home.




The cupcakes were a big hit all around, and me, the only one of the group who is gluten free, adored them!  All of the flavors I tried were quite tasty and moist.  However, my personal favorite was the creamy coconut.  If you are a coconut lover, you must try these cupcakes!  They literally melt in your mouth.  If you live in the area you should definitely stop by! Miglet's Cupcake Shop is quite a delight and I highly recommend it!

 The back 2 are Mint Chip, the front left is Snickerdoodle and the front right is Cookies & Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment